of your power yields
EMA (Energy Agency for Measurement and Invoicing) is serves as the interface for automated billing between between different payment sources (e.g. energy suppliers and direct marketers) and the various operators of energy plants. The distribution process of total energy yields is based on calibrated meter counts from all involved parties. In addition, EMA claims potential compensation payments in case of temporary energy regulations or power shut downs. The whole process is automated and based on an in-house software solution developed by EMA.
EMA is a subsidiary of bos.ten AG and part of the bos.ten Group.
- Constant monitoring of your plant
- Monthly comparison of your actual yields against the forecasts
- Management of compensation payments to network operators and others
- Supervision of incoming payments for yields as well as compensation payments
- Selection, contract review and negotiations with direct marketers
- Examination of compensation claims